Our last few club meetings have been filled with action. For October 4th and 18th, here’s what we’ve been up to:
- We (finally) presented Nadio with his membership certificate (photo below)
- Some of our club members returned from building schools in Mexico (update with photos soon!)
- There was review of another successful Barn Dance (see the separate blog post on Nov. 20)
- A committee is underway to organize the 2nd annual Dining in the Dark event, set for February 2018
- We made a donation to the Legion to support some repairs and updates
- We contributed to the hurricane relief effort in Nepal, via the Lions Club International Foundation (LCIF)
- A donation was also made to the Pemberton Library
- Judges were decided for the Peace Poster project
- We picked a date and menu for the Seniors dinner
- Watch out for the December Christmas tree sales at the barn on December 2nd
- Many more…stay tuned!
It has been a busy autumn, and we are anticipating a Holiday season to match!